Monday, July 29, 2013

It's all HAPPENING

Big week.

First of all, I lost my shit on the people closest to me and got in a huge, selfish, in-my-head rage about how hard I work and how everyone should pat me on the shoulder. It was really weird. I wanted EVERYONE to know how HARD I work. Sometimes I think when you're running your own biz and there's not a lot of feedback, it all adds up. I feel better though, I have to say. Ha. I just had to vent to my friends and husband and have them tell me yes, Margaret, we all know you work very hard. And it's hard sometimes.

We had our first Sweetie Maude rehearsal and it really was like Christmas. I can't believe all these fantastic people gathered in a room to work this out! I'm so excited. I think it's going to be most excellent.

I got up early this morning so I could get some work in before my 10:30 tour. I'm going to be doing this as a start on Mondays and Thursdays. Coming down early, working in the coffee shop. Today was my first morning. And you know why? To write Same Same. Getting up early on Mondays and Thursdays so I can work on the book and I'll tell you what, I LOVE IT. Omg. So excited. 

John made a demo reel for Lost and Found and once again, makes us look like badasses. I love it. I want to marry the song:



It's good today. Hang on. It's good today.

No comments: