Wednesday, March 20, 2013

SHIT!

It's all going by really quickly.

So.

Things are pretty good.

Last night I finally did it. I finally went to a Buddhist...place...I still don't really know what to call it.

I blogged about it some on Lost and Found.

 It was pretty neat, it wasn't that scary and totally terrifying. Seriously, walking into what could be to some a religious institution? When you do not go to church? NEVER have?

Had a father who believes that when you die you just die and if you think anything else you're pretty stupid?

All these people I don't know? And I have to admit to being the new one who doesn't know anything?

Oh my god. Terrifying.

So anyway, it was funny.

I'm not sure that was the place for me, but I'm so glad I went. I'm proud of myself for doing something that really scared me.

I had a great meeting of the minds yesterday too, with some like-,minded Chicago-philes and it was so great. We learned so much.

I have to go suddenly...BYE!

No comments: