Thursday, March 07, 2013

Parent Me

You know how I've been talking about parent-me?

I'm really bothered by it.

You know what I just realized? I HAVEN'T TAKEN PEOPLE OFF MY TWITTER FEED BECAUSE,

well,

somehow I just didn't think I could.

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN???

My god who am I doing all this for?

Seriously, somewhere in the back of my head I thought about how I didn't like some of the people I'm following on twitter - and these are like - famous people, not even friends of mine I'm somehow worried about dropping...no, complete strangers. And I was worried about, I'm not sure, that somehow I shouldn't unfollow them.

SERIOUSLY.

Wow.

I mean it was a flash you know? But in there all the same.

Weird.

Carry on.

2 comments:

Kate said...

So weird -- I have felt the same way about unfollowing people on Twitter/Tumblr/Facebook, but then yesterday I totally cleared out my Twitter feed and it was so great!

Hixx said...

Thank you Kate. I'm glad I'm not the only one! HOW RIDICULOUS!