Wednesday, March 06, 2013

FORCED

I finally had to turn on some kind of commenting thing on this blog. I haven't ever, but now I have to because there are a million spams. I hate that. I hate that the spammers made me do that.

My wanderlust is getting pretty serious.

I'm having fantasies of selling everything and running away.

What's interesting to me is that I don't need to run from anything. I don't want to run away because my life here blows and blah blah. It's totally not that. I like life here, it's pretty rocking.

But I want to sell everything. I see fellow travel people (stupid facebook) and they're moving to Bangkok and posting "Last day at ______" posts and I get really jealous.

How do they do it?

I still don't know.

Anyway, it comes and goes I think. But I would like to see how John and I do on a really extended trip. Months. Oh my gosh can you imagine?

What would that be like.


No comments: