Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Silly

So, Rock of Ages by the by, absolutely awful. Just terrible. Terrible writing, some really weird performances...and I loved every second of it.

If you can separate yourself and just enjoy it, it's a riot. Do you like Showgirls? Do you get the  joke there? Then you'll love Rock of Ages. And my man Cruise did a really great job. He was really strange and weird and never broke once in the silliness of that movie.

I loved it.

Okay so getting on with life here. We'll be doing a memorial for mom in August. So that's good.

Other than that I'm working on changes, life changes. John is now hitting a bit of a rough patch and it's time to figure that out. He's been working hard enough, his friends, everyone around him has figured out a way to keep making money by taking chances and getting out of the race. John deserves that, so we're working on it.

We have some murky plans, but they're plans. And that's what counts. But in the next 5-6 months there could be some big shifts happening. Scary shifts.

The best kind.

I got myself a groin pull (hey segue!), it hurts and everything says just rest, stay off it, let it heal.

So it's been almost a week since I exercised and honestly, I hate it. I feel logey, tired, chunky...that morning ritual is what makes me feel good and powerful and without it, it's hard to muster up the awesome. I'm looking forward to my groin healing.

Who says that?

1 comment:

Melisa Wells said...

I guess you do. :)
Hope your groin heals quickly! (who says THAT?)