Monday, May 14, 2012

The Fancy Life

It's 11:21 and I'm sitting in the Rock and Roll McDonalds downtown. It's weird and fun and I'm tired. What am I doing here?

I have a WGN Radio spot, gotta be there at 12:15AM.

I just went and saw the Marigold Hotel movie, it's really cute. And it is Jaipur, it IS Jaipur. I have walked down the streets in that movie. It was neat.

What am I talking about?

I realize 11:21 is not that late, but I still can't figure out what I'm doing at the Rock and Roll McDonalds.

The further I move away from the 9-5 life, the more I cannot believe I ever lived it. Once we get John out of the trap, I mean...whatever...I hope my life becomes even more weird like this.

Survivor ended the way Survivor had to end. I'm happy enough with it all I suppose. But blah, it was just a dead season. And that happens.

BUT NEXT SEASON?? Really? 3 people who had to be airlifted? Come on that is awesome. I can't wait.

I love you Survivor.


No comments: