Wednesday, April 25, 2012

A rephrase if you please

Alright. You're all so sweet.

John came home yesterday and I'm practically drenching the floor with tears (I'm very teary, sometimes it's kind of fun, it just comes up on me) and said "I know you don't want me to ask how you are." And I'm like OH NO OH NO! And then another friend mentioned it so...

It's not that I don't want anyone to ask how I am, I love you guys, I love friends, I know people care and want to know, I appreciate that.

I think it's the specific question, "are you okay?" which makes me pained. There is no answer to that question.

So, "how's your mom?" or "hangin in?" or "whats up with my friend hi!" all good things.

Plus, I think I'm very private. I know everyone in the world is going through their own things, parents die, stepfathers pass, hospitals depress us, so it's like my little corner of the world is just that and I'm doing my best to keep the drama down.

Anyway. I love you guys, I love everyone who cares and I appreciate thoughts and wishes and prayers and whatever else you got, I'll take it.

We're still waiting for more updates. I'm headed back to the hospital in a few.

So not much to tell at the moment.

And yes, I'm okay.

HA!

No comments: