Sunday, April 29, 2012

A little bit softer now

Sitting at the hospital, watching I Am Legend, mom is sound asleep, snoring away.

Yesterday was a difficult day, mom was um...pissy. Today is better.

She has one more "procedure" tomorrow and then hopefully can go home on Tuesday. This is what we're all hoping for.

Things are...okay. There's so much on my brain, there really is. Between work and mom and life and I really feel like with Al and this stuff with mom and, well, I think there's a lot of weird growing going on right now.

I'm going to come out of this like a charm.

John continues his streak of awesomeness, my brothers are ridiculously supportive and hilarious and my dog is the warmest thing. My apartment is a nice safe and quiet place (even with the 3 year old above us, whatever) and I'm thankful for the things that are making this easier - enough money for mom, great care, time off...I'm lucky I can handle this in the way that I can.

I like food a lot too lately.  You all like food? I do. Love it. I want some right now.

No comments: