Friday, March 16, 2012

I'm here, I'm here, I think.

My goodness, almost a week since I've been here. I don't know what's up with me and my lil blog, but I love that it's just sitting here waiting for me.

Bah.

I go through moments of loving it all and hating it all. That includes myself, my work....guh. Everything.

But all in all, I feel pretty good considering.

March has kind of sucked my nut. Mom and life and John had a little run in with some pain (he's fine now) but, it hasn't been a laugh riot I'll tell you what.

Spring helps. It just makes everything easier. Sunshine helps, always.

This song helps, this is my spring jam. I'm not a music connoisseur and my likes are pretty simple, but I do believe songs come along when you need them:



Running helps. Remo helps. Morocco helps.

There's nothing even inherently wrong, yet everything is just off-kilter.

I got nothing. You all see I have nothing right?

No comments: