Sunday, January 08, 2012

Running Away

Instead of Elizabeth Kubler Ross' 5 stages of denial, I think I have 5 stages of a shitty mood:

1. Confusion
Confusion comes first. "What is this weird horrible feeling? I'm not used to this. Aw, it'll go away"

2. Worry
"Holy shit, it's not going away, it will go away right?"

3. Temporary Relief
"Well hey, I feel pretty good today, I bet it's leaving...."

4. Run Away
This is where I am right now. Definitely the best idea is to sell everything we own and run away to Thailand forever and live there and get away from all this fucking bullshit. Do what we want. In a 3rd world country. During monsoon season...okay maybe not

5. Acceptance
I'm expecting this any moment. Acceptance that it's just going to be like this for the rest of my stupid life.

Ugh.

If 50 degree weather and a really cute dog can't help, how am I going to get out of this?

I'm working on it folks, working on it.

No comments: