Monday, November 07, 2011

Hi!

Whoop, from Weds to Mon, that's too long to not have written.

Hi!

Okay, so Survivor is just the best show ever and ANYONE who says differently has never watched it. REALLY watched it. So there.

I start out my blog with that blanket statement to set the tone of friendliness and kindness. Heh.

So, good weeks, good days. It's all going really well right now. Holding on to that. It's nice when that happens. Tours are over, but things are still busy, which is great. I had a busy week anyway last week and the in-laws came to town over the weekend (Food and New Clothes!), this week John has off and I'm still working this week and then we're driving to Wisco on Thursday and that's going to be our Thanksgiving, so AHhhhh, things are still nutty. But good nutty.

It's possible a certain tv news station came on a certain tour today, but um, it's only possible.

I'm reading Girl With the Dragon Tattoo and it's the first non-Chicago book I've really read in awhile. I'm digging it, it's really good. That always makes me laugh when I find popular books, or even some of the classics, are good books. Of course they are Hixx, that's why you know about it in the first place. Sigh.

But I had to read it before the movie comes out which looks great. And the Mission Impossible 4 movie looks good too. I love the MI movies and Tom Cruise and this one has him bouncing all over the Burj Khalifa, the highest building in the world:



That looks neat too. I get all excited after I see that.

So yeah, I'm a touch spazzy today no?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

>>That always makes me laugh when I find popular books, or even some of the classics, are good books.

It's a crap shoot even when they're popular. Case in point: Twilight.

xoxo

rebar

and even though he's not the best player who ever played the game, I have to say, I'm on Team Cochran.