Wednesday, November 02, 2011

FINALLY

Gawd.

Longest week ever.

I have been waiting for SEVEN WHOLE DAYS for today to be here. I can't wait anymore. I'm finished, I'm going to EXPLODE.

Tonight we get to see what happens to Ozzy.

Brilliance? Idiocy? Does it matter? It's excellent television. I haven't been this excited about a night of television in a long time. Not even this excited for a Survivor episode in a long time.

And this my friends, is why I love Survivor.

Because I hate Redemption Island, I think it's so silly and dumb. I feel like it takes away from the game.

But what I love is how the Survivors constantly play with the rules of the game and figure out ways around it. Who would have ever thought this little stunt up? I love that it was Ozzy, I love that this is the first time it happened and I love how they massage the game, bend the rules and come up with whole new strategies that now fit within the framework of the game.

I don't know if this is going to be brilliance or ridiculousness, but I do know that I will be sitting and waiting for it with baited breath.

Bring it on Ozzy. Or Christine. Or Albert. Or Coach.

I just have no idea.

No comments: