Sunday, October 30, 2011

Here!

The end of tour season officially. I have my Second City tour at 1:00 and that's it! Woo hoo! OMG! Oh man. Oh god!

I still have the pedway tours and next Saturday I'm booked the entire day, BUT, it's done. I'm so excited and scared.

We were real quiet for Halloween party night. I've been enjoying the season quite a bit, all my scary movies, the beautiful October we had, the decorations, all of it. But last night we just couldn't do it for multiple reasons and stayed in and watched American Horror Story. Which is actually getting pretty good, anyone watching this?

I can't wait. I can't wait to start working on my project. It makes me cry. I want it so bad it makes me cry.

This is really great.

I've wanted things before, mostly money though. Most of everything that I do, I do so I can make more money somehow. I'm a consumer, forgive me.

But my creative juggernaut, my winter project, my "time in the sun" is something I can see so clearly. I see it. I know it. I WANT IT. I want it to happen. And I don't want it to happen on a small scale, I want this to be BIG. BIG BIG BIG.

Like Chicago.

So, if I'm on twitter more, blogging more, looking for lunch dates more, just bear with me. I'm learning how to live without my Redlight Tour, my Disaster! Tour and my Riverwalk Tour.

I'll miss them.

Back next year.

YAY!

Omg.

Rosemary's Baby this afternoon.

OMG

No comments: