Sunday, August 07, 2011

My Friends and My Husband

Whew! Big rainstorm there, now the sun is shining and it's beautiful outside, great life metaphor, eh? EH?

It's almost my 41st birthday. Tuesday I will be 41.

41 means nothing, 41 is pish tosh. Doesn't make me nervous or anything.

I'm excited.

40 may have been one of the greatest years of my life. 40 was Burningman, India, massive steps forward with Chicago Elevated, I lost almost 20 pounds and am stronger than ever.

41 is going to rock out with it's respective cock out. (Sorry)

We have no real travel plans (although, there might be a little surprise in the works), we're busy working on things and saving/making money, but that doesn't mean that a trip to Vietnam might not come out sometime before my 42nd year.

I'm working on my creative juggernaut - to be released sometime next spring.

Tours get better and better.

My husband and my close friends are amazing. I swear in this life, I never have any idea what's right around the corner, what is going to present itself to me and whether it be good or bad, at least I have amazing people around.

What is it going to bring? 41? If 40 was so effing awesome, JUST IMAGINE what 41 is going to bring?

No comments: