Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Did it!

I turned 41. I totally did it. I'm very proud of myself. Very impressive.

My birthday was really nice, generally pretty quiet, lots of time with John and my family and friends. Just a quiet lil celebration.

I'm really excited for 41. Looks like the first thing it may start with is a last minute trip to Vegas with my friend Sabrina. John and I discussed some things and there's so much going on around here that there are no real trips planned for awhile, so John said I could use his miles and go to Vegas for a few days! Best husband EVER. So it looks like we're leaving the 26th and coming home the 29th. FUN!

Tours are going well, I'm starting to get some double bookings for private tours, it's so weird. Do I hire someone? Do I tell someone no? What do I do? I don't know, I'll get there.

But it's good.

Things are good.

Working my ass off.

No comments: