Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Day Off

Tuesdays are my day off, or, the only days I don't have a tour scheduled. Now, we know that I don't have tours every day, because, well, you need people for tours and we know that they're not flying off the shelves, my tours, but...

Tuesdays are the only day where I don't have to worry about them, or the rain, or whatever. And I've been getting in the habit of going downtown whether I have a tour or not, just to keep myself moving and working (and in case someone calls last minute right? Right), so Tuesdays are still my days where I don't have to run anywhere, or worry about getting the dog, or any of that nonsense.

Of course, what do we self-employed people do on our day off? WE WORK! The internets been down at home so I've been keeping above water with the iphone, but I've been saving so much work for when I can get to my computer. Internet won't be back till Saturday. ergh.

Anyway, I woke up excited to take my computer out to work.

I'm working on a big ole creative project for next year. Probably the biggest undertaking ever, even more than the book - and I was going to come here and work only on that today, and then my job takes over, emails, listings, questions, twitter (always) and honestly, it's been great to sit here and catch up and work and it makes me happy that even on my "day off" I just want to keep working.

it's nice.

Alright, procrastinating. Creativity? Flowbabyflow.

1 comment:

Melisa Wells said...

I CANNOT WAIT for this big project to come to fruition. I will be sitting in the front row.