Monday, March 14, 2011

Hey Monday

What up?

Thank you guys for your advice/info on the back. One thing I do know is that it is my QL muscle, which is a sneaky little muscle inside, near your spine. I will continue to search out some peeps you all mentioned and do what I can to make this better. Today it feels great, but it just changes.

Ah. Sigh.

I got the final proofs for the book! It's all organized like a book, chapters and headings, it's all organized and pretty...and the inside has all the publishing info and the ISBN # and all that jazz. It's really fun. I can't believe it. I check it over one more time and that's it! That puppy is out the door.

Unbelievable.

And now I have tours to work on and our lives to get into some kind of respectable order.

Spring is coming.

Man, I really have very little to say today.

No comments: