Thursday, March 24, 2011

Alright Universe, I hear you.

This morning I got a call from a very nice fellow who wants to bring his kids on a pedway tour.

But he can't make any of the regular times and very kindly asked me if I do private tours.

But of course, I say.

He says, I realize it's going to cost a bit more, but we'd really like that.

Okay, I say.

So I tell him, why don't we just do 10$ a piece for an hour tour? There's 4 people coming, that's 40$, that makes it worth my time.

He says, your time is worth more than that, how about I give you $100?

Best phone call of the day, I say.

The universe says, your time and energy are worth something....

Oh, I get it now, I say.

3 comments:

Melisa Wells said...

YOU GO!!! That is awesome.

Hixx said...

You are awesome!

smussyolay said...

YAY!!