Monday, February 14, 2011

Ha, totally did it.

So I must say, I think 90% of the reason I haven't written here since last Wednesday is because I wanted to say something so badly, but I couldn't!

I had a surprise party for John's 40th birthday this weekend and I decided to just not talk about anything, otherwise I would have said something...

It went swimmingly! John I think was totally surprised, at least he said he was and I really do think he was. Sabrina told me that no one would imagine that I would actually host a surprise party, much less John. And I've been so busy and so in my own head, that it's been easy to play down his birthday and pretend like I just didn't have time to do anything...heh.

Totally fun.

I'm basically at the two week mark for the book and that is frightening! Of course I"m not as far along as I wish I was, but I know me, I'll never be as far along as I wish I was, so eff it. I'm scared of the time limit a little bit, but still not scared of writing or anything. The book scares the hell out of me, just as a larger idea. But on the smaller scale, when I sit down to it, it doesn't scare me as much as it overwhelms me.

And of course, the great thing about a deadline is, it has to be done. I have to do it. And eventually this will be ready to go and I can play Fable III for weeks!

Although tour season? Right around the corner.

That's all I have, I'm sorry I'm so boring.

No comments: