Thursday, January 20, 2011

Shit

Can I say shit on my own blog? Good, cause guess what? Shit.

I got up this morning to do my yoga like a good girl. Big tour today, lots of people, good day.

5 minutes into it I realized I hurt myself. John was in the bathroom and I stood in the middle of the room saying "SHIT, Goddamnit, SHIT, OW, Shit." I waited for a moment, then I tried to move. Nope. I was stuck in the middle of the living room, felt like a goddamn island and I was miles away from anything. I threw out my back something special and it hurt like a goddamn.

I started yelling for John, nothing....I took a step, ow OW OW. No tour today. I managed one step closer to the couch, and again yelled for John...nothing.

Eventually I made it to the arm of the couch (not even a foot away, OW) and sat on the edge of it. That was almost 2 hours ago and now I'm at least sitting on the couch, but haven't moved much more than that. I'm still in my workout clothes. My guess is I will be all day.

This sucks. I have never hurt myself like this in my life. NEVER. This is getting old isn't it? And now that I've hurt it like this once, I'll end up hurting it more from now on right? Sucks.

So I cancelled my tour and my lady date with my lady friends for tonight. I have karaoke tomorrow night, I'm going, even if they have to carry me there.

Luckily we had a vicodin in the house, that's fun. If it's still bad here in a bit (who am I kidding, I can't even move) I'm going to call my doctor who I've seen exactly once about a year ago...

Anyway. At least I can work on the compy and maybe get some writing done.

I don't like this at all, not one bit.

No comments: