Friday, January 07, 2011

Helllllooooooo!

Alright, media....here we go, spoilers for DEXTER will be coming.

I saw Black Swan over the holiday. Yeesh. I wasn't a big fan. I thought it was very cool to look at. I thought Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis were great, ooh and Barbara Hershey too, but COME ON. Someone said it was the prettiest dumb movie they ever saw. I would agree with that. The story was not nearly enough to fit the imagery and that pissed me off.

We're in the middle of the 3rd season of Mad Men and we're both confused as to why we didnt' watch it with everyone else. But RAWR, I mean, I know we all know Jon Hamm is a handsome man, but golddang. What a patoots. And the ladies and .... last night we were both screaming at the TV. Crazy.

Dexter finale - Nope uh uh. I love how close they got and I understand that they can't ever catch him, or they can when they're going to end the damn thing. But swearing, horse-faced sister would have NEVER let them go. They've built her up the whole time as a cop's cop. It was just ridiculous. Really.

Right now I'm reading The Jungle again. I have no idea why. What a depressing book.

That's all I got. I just want Survivor to start again. Sigh.

No comments: