Thursday, November 04, 2010

Bokay!

Wow, so is it a dead season of Survivor or what? I'd put spoiler alerts but it's not like anything would be spoiled for petes sakes.

And just for the record, I have no problem with this, there have always been/will always be, dead seasons of Survivor. I mean hell, we just came off of the greatest season of all time with the all-stars, so it's really no surprise, but my goodness! When it's boring, it's boring.

But Survivor is like pizza, even bad Survivor is better than most shows.

ANTM?

I'm just going to say it, I'm done with Ann. DONE WITH HER. omg she's just so...what she is. I don't know how she's ever going to be top model when she seriously cannot speak, cannot smile, cannot move...sure, she takes a mean picture and don't pretend that Tyra won't find a way to capitalize on that, but she is a hot mess. And yes, it is liberating to see a woman who probably had the hardest time ever growing up, turn into a top contender for top model, but I've had about enough!

Saying that though, I have no idea who should win, there really isn't anyone I find all that interesting compared to her, so...whatever.

Oh and one other thing, I've heard so much bashing for the Glee/RHPS episode and realized I never really talked about it, but let's give it a break eh? They're already in trouble for saying the word "Tranny" so it's not like they could do much more than they did. And come on, you can't have a guy dress up in a corset and sing Sweet Transvestite on TV, you just can't. So it's fine that you can have a sweet-ass black girl jam it out, even if she is from Sensational Transylvania. I blame very little of this on Glee and way more on the censors.

I thought they gave it a loving tribute, kept really faithful to the music (mostly) and that it was a lot of fun to watch, at least for me. We even watched the real RHPS on Halloween and I still thought Glee did the best job they could.

Mkay?

No comments: