Friday, October 08, 2010

Okay, a few things

#1 - The Sweeney Todd Office episode was one of the greatest things I've ever seen in my life.

#2 - I'm not really digging the Amazing Race this time, I mean, I always love the race, but all these people have a gimmick - the adopted daughter and long lost mom/the QVC ladies/the blogging kid and his dad...I really like when it's just regular people - like the heavy metal couple. Don't make them all half-famous, that ruins it.

#3 - Oh I don't care what anyone says about Survivor. It's still the best reality show on TV. Granted, you can't beat that all-star season and nothing will ever be the same, but it's still so freaking great.

#4 - I'm in Season 6 of Buffy, thank god, because I really can't watch it anymore. It's taking over my life. I have the Glee episode from Tuesday still in the DVR because Buffy will always be better than anything else I can watch - except Survivor.

#5 - the best thing about having cable again is the OnDemand exercises. Oooh it's so much fun trying things out! I was telling some friends that I've started doing a lot of the dance ones, because coordination? Not really my strong suit, it's like a whole different kind of exercise. However, I do wait until John leaves the house to do the dancing ones. Heh.

That's about it for today, happy Friday my friends!

No comments: