Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Good day, really good day

I don't know what it is, but some mornings you just wake up and maybe it's the dreams you had the night before or maybe it's that you slept at all, but somedays are just freaking stellar days.

Today is one of those days.

Rode my bike to Evanston to visit mom and the sky was so blue and the leaves so beautiful and the smell of the trees and my music blasting in my ear as I ride through a goddamn sculpture park - it was all just too much. I may have cried. May have.

I got home to a check from a private tour I did - nice check.

I danced with the dog on our walk - I led.

I have a couple of fun things in the hopper for tours and for me and for John and for everyone that I can think of.

You know, Burningman now being a month in the past, I think I can say with some certainty that it has changed so many things. My joy in helping other people is just outrageous. And I don't mean helping them paint their house or something - but helping other people have a good day. Again, even if that's just getting out of their damn way if they're having a hard time.

I am so free.

No comments: