Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Updates Galore

Man, it's been almost a week since I posted. Yuck. I don't like that at all. Hi!

Well what a weekend. I got to tell you, and you can probably tell from my other post, I got way lost in frustration and fear over my Boystown tour last week. And you know what? That's okay. I'm supposed to. If I didn't worry about it that would mean I didn't care much and I do, so I did. But of course, all went extremely well, mostly due to the kindness of my friends and dedicated Chicago Elevated supporters! Yay! I was nervous and scared and horrified but after the first tour I felt great. So thank you to the people that read this blog and came on out. If you DIDN"T, there are still many many tours left to take, so you have lots of time!

The rest of the weekend was P90X'ing and bbq's and friends and funny news that made me almost throw up and today I get to go pick up my bike.

So next on the list is MARKETING, marketing marketing. Also the Second City tours start up the week after next so I'm doing some work for that as well. It's all getting a little nutty and I'm extremely busy, but I dig that, I knew it was going to be and I'm good with it.

Although the house is a pit, the laundry hasn't been done and I could not care less. Let if fester.

Priorities people.

No comments: