Monday, May 17, 2010

A Ton of Survivor Spoilers...

don't say I didn't warn you!

Okay okay okay okay.

It turned out almost the exact way that I wished for, Parvati, Russell and Sandra - final 3 with Parvati winning. Almost. I'm good with Sandra winning and I'm just really relieved it wasn't Jerri in the final 3. That's all I wanted. Although I like her just fine, I think she looks fantastic, she's got a great bod and carries her age well - I'm pleased she didn't win.

Ew, did I just say she carries her age well? Ew.

We all know Russell is a dorkus for A: Thinking Sandra and Parvati were his best final 3 (I mean, if he went up against Colby and Jerri, he might have won) and for not realizing the whole other aspect to the game. He really is ignorant on that and his "flaw" of Survivor is the exact thing that makes it the best. So eff.

Colby makes me sad.

Was Russell drunk at the reunion show?

I'm happy Sandra won although I do think Parvati and Russell played a harder/better game than she did. Although, she certainly did play and saved herself so many times. One thing I wanted to hear more about was when she off-handedly remarked that one of her strategies was to not do well in the challenges. Is that because no one would be in a rush to vote her off? I dunno. But she looked great at the reunion, as did Parv.

So fun to see Ambah! And I love Boston Rob not shaking Russell's hand. John had an idea for another all-stars where Rob and Russell are team captains and get to choose from the other players as to who will be on their team. That would be awesome.

I'm very sad. Very very sad. I don't even know what to do with my time except watch The Hills Season 5 that I rented from Netflix. Ha.

2 comments:

Kate said...

I totally thought of you when I saw Amber and the baby.

And John's idea? Holy fantastickness! That would rule.

Hixx said...

Wouldn't it? I should send it in to Jeff.