Wednesday, April 07, 2010

The Last of the Mohicans

I started it last night. That Fennimore Cooper really loves his commas. That's for damn sure.

Things are really heating up around these parts. I've had a few requests for guest blogging on some travel sites, which just tickles my fancy so much. I could totally see getting into that a little more. I have some private/customized tours I need to get rocking on, plus my own damn tours. Lot of work. Feels so good.

AND, John talked to his boss about getting a chunk of time off for traveling. The way it looks right now, my hubby and I will be in India right after Thanksgiving! OMG.

Omg.

Of course, I don't need to tell you all how that makes my little heart sing. Truly. And I think it makes John's heart sing too. He's just been working so hard, it consumes him and this will really give him a goal, something to work towards. It's kind of exciting. I think we're planning on using a bunch of my tour money for our travel fund and we'll keep paying off debt with John's money.

Hee.

Omg.

India.

No comments: