Thursday, January 07, 2010

Million Dollar Baby

Wow! What a difference John's job makes!

He's working late again tonight. My goodness. Right back in the saddle he has gone. And it's really nice I must say. I love my husband very much and in some way I'm thankful for the time we got to spend together this year, but its true that absence makes the heart grow fonder and it's fun for him to come home or me to come home and just want to talk to each other. We have so much to say now and we're excited to tell each other about all that's going on. It feels...normal.

Great things are going on at Chicago Elevated. I'll let you know when they show themselves but people are interested in what I'm doing and that's all I can ask for. I'm really glad they are.

I've been working hard on the tours this week, going downtown, timing things out...they're going to be great!

So, I'm busy, John's busy and we're both about to get a whole lot busier. It's like we've joined the world again and the world is glad to have us back.

Now, when the hell can I go to Vegas please?

No comments: