Friday, November 06, 2009

Linkety link link

So, Gretchen Rubin over at the Happiness Project said what I was trying to say yesterday in a much better way than I did, in her post "A Good Bad Day." That's exactly what I had yesterday and I'm thankful she could put it into words better than I could.

Also, I have a new post up at Chicago Elevated regarding the differences between Burnham and Sullivan. I had fun writing this post and will probably continue the fight, there's a lot going on between those two.

Also, my good friend Dan Izzo has a really great biz blog you should all check out (Dan is my friend who always has all the answers, trust me, he's awesome) and he wrote a post about Chicago Elevated's business plan, you can find that here.

That's about it for today, my paycheck came so I have to run to the bank. Tomorrow night is my fundraiser party for Chicago Elevated, thank you to those of you that have contributed, thank you to those that will and thank you to those that just think its a neat idea. Couldn't have done it without you all!

Yay!

No comments: