Thursday, October 01, 2009

The Guardians of the Now

That's what Eckhart Tolle calls dogs, guardians of the now.

However, in this instance, it also references another cool piece of press I got.

Sometimes folks, you have to see the magic in your life. I decide last week to change my life so that I never have to be an admin again, I get fired from my admin job. I decide to go full force on the tours and I get another piece of great press (international press no doubt!). I'm actually working on not succumbing to "the universe" stuff. I want to start relying on myself to shape my universe. I find I can take a lot of pity on myself if I let that go too far. "The universe is telling me I suck at this, or shouldn't do that." Sometimes it helps me play the victim, if I believe the universe is trying to tell me something. I'm looking for something more grounding, like it's my decision how the world sees me, not the other way around.

I decide.

But sometimes, when you open up your heart a little, do a little meditating, let the world in, be powerful, make strong choices, strong decisions that you feel with every bone in your body, you have to appreciate the magic that swirls around you.

So please to not worry about me.

I'm planning on dominating the world, what else would I be doing?

No comments: