Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Gettin' it in....and out

I'm sneaking in my blogging time at work, we don't have the internets yet...so I'm gonna do this fast.

John said our new apartment is like being in the middle of the ocean with all our shit floating around us. This is an apt description of what it is like to move.

I saw Gran Turino, I loved it. Clint Eastwood growling through the whole thing was awesome.

Why are people questioning why Farrah didn't get the same attention Jacko did? Why? That doesn't even make any sense and is my most pet-peeved of the Jacko dissenters. Um...because she wasn't a world-wide star known by almost every human being on the planet? That could be.

I love the 4th of July. It's my favorite holiday. I'm very excited for this weekend.

Viggo Mortenson is so freaking hot in the Lord of the Rings movies and such a dorkus in interviews. I find this amazing.

My Second City tours start in two weeks. TWO WEEKS. Omg.

No comments: