Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Pushing at the Darkness

Man, sometimes it just comes up and bites you in the butt huh?

Everything is fine really, except everything sucks a nut.

I really need to stop saying that, it's incredibly un-ladylike, and oh I am such a lady.

I was fine until I checked our stupid bank account. What's annoying is there wasn't any surprise in there, there wasn't anything I didn't know, but for godsakes where does it all go?

WHY ARE JOHN AND I WORKING SO HARD TO MAKE ENOUGH MONEY TO GO BACK TO WORK?

It angers me.

I've always wanted to be one of those people who has a job that's not a job. Yes, I'm very original, I bet no one in the rest of the universe has ever had that thought huh?

But I always think of scientists. Do scientists wake up in the morning and think "Oh my god, what a waste, this is so stupid, the last thing I want to do is go in and discover things today."

No, they don't. Because science is in their blood. And no, that was not me trying to make some lame science joke.

Or like...biology people, whale studiers, do they wake up in the morning and not want to go on the stupid boat that day and watch and tag whales?

No, they don't.

But man, I don't want to be a whale watcher or a scientist.

Stupid.

No comments: