Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Am I Boring?

I realized as I was walking in almost springlike weather that it feels to me that this blog has been slightly neglected.

So much of our lives for the past few weeks has been setting up Lostandfoundtravel.net, so much thought has been put into my family and christmas, so much of my thoughts have been swirling around foreign countries, on focusing my brain to shun societal traps, so much thought on how our DVR is going to manage to tape all of the important shows starting and continuing in January.

Somehow, this little blog has been relegated to documenting my actions, instead of my thoughts.

Well, so be it, I'm close to or at 1,000 posts (hell, this may be the one), there might just be times when this blog loses some spark.

There is just so much creative force being used on the Thailand trip, which is fantastic, it occupies my mind at all times, when I go to bed, when I wake up...and I have all kinds of fears and worries surrounding it, all kinds of hopes and expectations (PIP!), that I'm just so in my head I'm having a hard time communicating all that is in my head.

So, I don't know, everyone has blog lapse right?

Well, if you have blog lapse, then what do you do? Post a funny youtube video. Please to check out Remo in this video, it's hilarious.

2 comments:

smussyolay said...

that's so curious. he's so curious. maybe he doesn't feel secure ... like he can't quite feel the ground with no paw contact.

he's a cutie. so are you two, too. happy new year!

Anonymous said...

That video gets funnier every time I watch it!
James