Friday, October 10, 2008

Friday Afternoon wanderings

Disparate day today, lots of thoughts running through my head, here are some:

Rode my bike this morning for the first time in about a month, whew! It was harder than I thought! My legs actually hurt. Felt great.

Today is just too pretty for workin’

Glad the pretty is lasting throughout the weekend.

I’m slightly jealous of the marathoners and am thinking quite seriously of going for it next year. The exhilaration of finishing must be like nothing else.

Part of me thinks John and I should pack up and move to Dubai for a year.

Part of me thinks we should pay a couple of months rent, and then get in the car with the dog and video blog our adventures and become famous and get our own travel show.

Part of me thinks I should apply to schools and become an intellectual and go live in Berkeley and wear Birkenstocks and have five dogs.

Holy mother of sweet heaven, does Leonard Dicaprio just get HOTTER and HOTTER or what?

But only pales in comparison to my handsome husband.

Suddenly, I feel the need to volunteer for everyone, homeless people, pets, the Peace Corp, anything….

Would Sarah Palin and John McCain please stop insinuating (er...instigating) violence? Thanks.

Is Survivor still the mother of all reality shows OR WHAT? Man, I love this show; this season might even turn out better than the last, go MATTY!

I just finished reading The Shack, it’s a God book. Sometimes I wish I was a true believer, I swear life must be easier if you have religious faith.

We have Candyman at home for a scary movie; Candyman is honestly a REALLY scary movie.

No matter what road takes us where, I am just unfailingly happy that John is the one who’s going to be with me.

Mini cheeseburgers.

Friday.

3 comments:

wafelenbak said...

re: Leo DiCaprio
Yes, yes he does. I don't know how, and I want his secrets.

Erica said...

This post made me teary. Love and romance just get me.

Hixx said...

Waflen, seriously, he's some crazy kind of hot Dorian Grey.

Erica, you are adorable.