Friday, December 14, 2007

SRF!

I am so lucky to work where I work. Can I just say that? I got some very personal and kind gifts today, a great gift certificate and I believe we may get our bonuses today…I think anyway…so, just to let you all know, I’m lucky.

Okay, here’s the sitch…

Last night John and I had a lovely holiday party to attend, we raced home, after much discussion at said holiday party about Survivor, to watch Survivor.

So yadda yadda, blah blah blah, stuff happened, shooting arrows, hacking ropes, putting puzzles together, mad talking, mad scrambling, poor PG…

LETS GET DOWN TO BUSINESS

Okay, here’s how I hope it goes down:

Courtney? Toast next tribal.

Final 3 are Amanda, Todd, Leslie/Denise.

FINAL TWO, because this is my fantasy world, and there will be a final two, although it will never work out this way unless Leslie/Denise wins final immunity, which she won’t, because final immunity is always a stamina/concentration contest which I don’t think Leslie/Denise would do very well at, but if I had druthers, it would be Leslie/Denise and Todd with Todd winning. That’s how I would like it to go.

However, I have big fears that Todd and Courtney will be final two and hopefully that Todd will win. Because I don’t want Courtney to win anything ever, except for “meanest, ugliest, most unattractive personality but still with a cute dad contest”, she could probably win that.

I have a really nice weekend set up for myself. I have a lot to look forward to, including FINALLY seeing I Am Legend, but nothing, nothing compares to Survivor Sunday. Nothing, so you know where I’ll be if you need me, but don’t need me.

No comments: