Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Disparate Discussions

Wednesday. Wednesday. It’s Wednesday.

Everything seems off this week, lost day on Monday, the alcoholic black out of last night, the hookering from Sunday night wasn’t as raucous as it usually is, and I NORMALLY get my heroin on Mondays, this week it was Tuesday, so, I’m all wonky.

As the sweet summer season sinks into autumn, tours pass, books are written, apes go back to their magical land in the sky and the Hixx, the sturdy Hixx, can begin to possibly relax, as all the fruits of her labor take flight.

I don’t know what’s up with either one of those paragraphs today…punchy, or something.

I’m out tomorrow, so there might not be a blog post…wait…it’s I’m Kinda Hot Thursday tomorrow, I’ll post for sure.

Tonight my dance partner and I will finalize some rocking of houses, practice a little more tomorrow morning and then off I go to the Historical Society.

One of the great benefits of my job is that the ladies understand about Apes and the importance of practicing dancing. Booya!

John and I have had a dining room table for almost 3 months; we just got chairs this past weekend. Yup.

Remo ate a whole bunch of newspaper that had butter on it from the shrimp boil. Yup.

What is wrong with me today? I’m all over the place, maybe Wednesdays should be “stream of consciousness Wednesdays” huh? Am I right?

Does Damages just keep getting better? I could almost not watch the teeth falling out of lawyerman’s head last night, scared the poop out of me. And Ted Danson hitting the writer guy? Yeesh. Love it.

Oh and hey, what is up with Spencer and Brody? MAN OH MAN, can Spencer just bite it? I have never seen a more unattractive human specimen on television. The Hills does such a good job of pointing out LA stereotypes without making them all seem the same. Where in the sam hell did Justin Bobby come from? He’s SO GROSS, but in a totally different way than Spencer is. He is such the epitome of the man I would have loved when I was 23…he never says ANYTHING, but he makes it seem like he does. Poor Audrina. My sweet Audrina.

1 comment:

Erica said...

Stream of Consciousness Wednesdays for sure. It makes me feel more normal.