Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Laborious Days

Oh little blog, where have I been? Leaving you here all alone. It’s so sad. I’m so sorry. I’ll be more attentive I promise.

Well my Labor Day weekend was filled with no laboring at all, unless you count petting me dog and playing 6 hours of Trivial Pursuit 80’s edition, labor. Actually, the Trivial Pursuit was labor, we worked our asses off to finish that game, it was a lot harder than you might think.

We spent a lovely night at John’s cabin in Wisco, lighting fires and lighting fires, it was great fun.

We spent Monday on the couch until we went to someone else’s couch to play D&D. I’m getting better at it I believe.

All in all it was a nice weekend, but life is calling me back with a vengeance. There is much to do in the month of September, already 5 days gone. Our plan is to be out of our apartment on October 1st and in a new and better place. I have a trip to Maine to go on as well, a new writing class to begin and a broken camera to replace, which is why none of you get to see pictures of Remo playing in the water or me showing my boobs to everyone in John’s family. (There really is no picture of that, but oooh if there was).

No comments: