Friday, August 25, 2006

Chicagoisty

Okay, here's my post I wrote about the closing of Carson Pirie Scott. It's bad news. And maybe I'm dramatic, and maybe I'm romantic, but I think its really sad.

Here's an interview from the ladies of Cheetarah for Chicagoist. They are all beautiful ladies, the little one, Kat, took care of Remo while we were in Vegas.

When we got home, Kat was on the porch with Remo. Kat looked exhausted. Remo was hyper as hell. When we asked her how it went, she said she had never worked so hard in her entire life. Poor Kat! She did a great job though. Remo was happy and healthy. But he's hard for two of us to handle, much less just one. I think she might still be resting.

This weekend is one of the good ones. Quiet night tonight, my Chicagoist post doesn't lie. Tomorrow I give a tour (part of it is Carson's no less), tomorrow night we go back to our bar, hang out with our friends...its been a long time since we've done that.

Sunday we see mom, go to the big dog park, and watch Entourage.

Happy Friday all.

No comments: