Wednesday, November 30, 2005

So much to say, or not.

Well kids, it is that time of year. Currently in my office there is chocolate covered popcorn, mini-cheesecake bites and REALLY good chocolate chip cookies. I have no willpower in the face of these things and am concerned for the rest of the Christmas season.

It is true, I have heard, that we burn more calories in the winter due to the fact that we are trying to keep warm. However, I do not believe that the miniscule amount of extra calories I burn have any affect on the cheesecake I just shoved in my mouth.

But, I am also very good at denial and fooling myself, so sure, I’m freezing, have a piece of cheesecake. Yup.

In my new attempt to be grown up I have just set up my gynie appointment and a dentist appointment, one for right before Christmas, one for right before New Years. How depressing. But I feel very grown up, and depressed. Same thing.

I better stop today, I don’t have much to say and I’m getting chocolate all over my keyboard.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, I'm just a retiree from Maine surfing around the net and looking for
interesting blogs. Came across your blog and thought I 'd say hi. You've done
a good job here.

Regards,
Cyrus



exercise sandal