Thursday, March 23, 2017

The Stories We Tell Ourselves

I have always told myself that I am not a nurturer, (I'm not, I'm really not) this is why I don't have children see. Not a nurturer.

And one way this has always come out is that I "can't keep anything alive." I have no green thumb. Me and plants? Psssh. Hixx can't handle plants. Something. I don't know what it is.

So about a year and a half ago, our upstairs neighbor passed. Her name was Pam. She was young and lovely and she lived upstairs with her husband and she got breast cancer and she died. She died in October and there were plants and flowers around our place and on the stairs and stuff for awhile.

One plant was just out there in October and November, just...surviving. So we brought it into the house and we've been just kind of loving it this winter. We put it into my office, I have a great window.

I've been taking care of her - talking to her and feeding her and FUCKING LOOK WHAT HAPPENED!!!!




Can't grow anything?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yes I can. 

Suckers. 

Thank you Pam. ♥


No comments: