Monday, July 01, 2013

Lil blog

Hi lil blog!

Hi!

American Ninja Warrior is on tonight. I love ANW. John and I both do. We had a special dinner even. And John's making special dessert. Cause that's how we roll.

I've been real busy still. I'm loving it, I really am, but with the knee, there's been a lot of walking. And I don't know. I'm working with it. Trying to rest it, totally not resting it by walking on it. I feel all kinds of emotions about it all. Trying to let go of that. I miss exercise. I don't want this to be the "last time I run." And then that seems dramatic and then it still hurts the next day and the next day...and it's not like a stabbing pain kind of hurt, it feels like a muscle, it's achy almost...I don't know, do you see how much is wrapped up in my knee?

Ridiculous.

And of course the first thing I do is stop meditating.

Guh!

But man alive! Biz is good. I am starting to make some actual money. Like...money.

Sweetie Maude is great. The script is almost done and jokes still make me laugh and Sabrina and I get funnier and funnier I think. I hope. I love it. I'm proud of it.

Vietnam still on for October.

So, I don't know, I just need to calm down a bit I think.

AMERICAN NINJA WARRIORRRRRRRRRRRRR

John just had to go get Crisco for the crust...I don't know what he's making, but so far it sounds pretty good...

No comments: