Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Getting there

Ah Les Miz, still making me want to be epic. Cut it out with all that!

I think I'm starting to feel better. I really do. I think I'm finding my happiness again and my excitement about things.

I told John last night that for the past 6 months is been about what I don't want to do. I don't want this or that or to go there and do that. And that's really fine. Nothing wrong with that at all. I needed that time and the power to make my own decisions about things, etc.

But lately it's become more about what I do want to do. All the things I want to do! We have a trip we're planning. I want to write a book. I want to finish this thing with Sabrina. I want to work on my biz and on Lost and Found. I want to go on walks and eat good things. I want to make money. I want to watch TV and go to the movies.

I want to go to bed tired every night from the mental and physical work I've done that day.

I want to be epic.

And in some ways I'm REALLY emotional right now. Really a lot. But I think it's because I'm coming back. I'm getting stronger and less sad. I want so much to live it all to the fullest that I'm overwhelmed by how much a part of it I want to be. Somedays I can't contain how much I want all the things I want. And they're not things obviously, I still want no things. But I want to travel and write and work and give tours and read.

S'nice.

S'really really nice.

No comments: