Monday, July 18, 2011

Hi!

Hi!

Hi!

Just took a group of elderly folk through the pedway, one guy made a big show of putting something in my backpack. I figured it was a tip. Nope. Dirty napkin.

John's parents were in town this weekend. They're great. She always brings me clothes. Cute clothes. I could wear none of the new clothes. I have officially graduated to a size 6. I haven't been a size 6 since...well, I think I came out of the womb as a 10. So that's kind of fun.

It's so hot. Not complaining. but it's hot. My job is outside. In the hot. Not complaining.

Had a meeting at the MAYORS OFFICE today. Yes I did. Neat things are happening. We talked about the pedway. They have information they want to convey, apparently I'm the one to convey it. NOT COMPLAINING! So freaking cool to have an appt at the mayors office. I highly recommend getting one.

Sometimes I get tired of being in charge of my life. Sometimes I want someone else to do it.

I need to put the Bachelorette into my DVR.

Friday Night Lights is one of the best shows ever to be on tv. Kyle Chandler rules and deserves an emmy. I miss it so much. Riggins.

Sometimes (meaning all the time) I can think of nothing else I want to eat besides sandwiches.

And ice cream.

No comments: