Wednesday, May 25, 2011

It's time

Well, I'm sorry I haven't posted much but I have little to tell. I'm working hard on the tours debuting this weekend! WHEEEE! This whole weekend is free and still, it's almost impossible to get people to go. I dunno. I have some reservations, but COME ON. Grrrr. Anyway....no complaints, now I've almost doubled my income for all of last year, so...eff it, bring it on.

I've been thinking about Burningman a lot. I know I haven't mentioned it much, but I think about it all the time, almost daily. I finally got to Sabrina and we got to talking about it, we're thinking about going back in 2012. Sure, we had a hard time and hated parts of it, but the lessons of it just keep presenting themselves. Sabrina and I even came up with an AWESOME show idea utilizing our BM lessons. Of course, that show can't go up for another thousand years because we both have too much to do, but I'll make sure to let you know about it.

We have to remember to see each other, when I took that man out with his wheelchair, people were so rude, so freaking rude. Take 10 seconds, literally 10 seconds, out of your day to move out of the way for someone, hold the door for them or, what I've been working on, take the 10 seconds you would have spent silently swearing at the old lady on the escalator and use that 10 seconds to be grateful for her, for your healthy legs and know that this 10 seconds isn't going to make you too late for the rest of your life, but you can take the seconds to be grateful, or to help someone.

Don't run into people with your cars, bikes, feet or dogs.

Open your eyes, let's make it easier on each other eh? The world flows a lot more freely that way.

LECTURE!

No comments: