Thursday, November 18, 2010

Getting there....

India is now about 10 days away. We leave a week from Saturday. My goodness.

Don't forget if you want to follow along, we're back over at lostandfoundtravel.net

I don't want to say too much here, save it for the L&F blog, but India sounds like something else. I hope John and I make it back alive.

I did something bad to my shoulder, muscle crimp or something, hurts like a biyatch, but you know what that means right? Quiet time for the Hixx. As soon as I'm done with this post I'm going to watch hours of television.

I love working from home, I know a lot of people don't like it and miss interaction with other people, etc. But me? I love it.

The only thing that is truly true is that there is no such thing as one big long day off. Which is fine and I"m not saying I don't get down time, I do, but I work each and every day. I like this, it's fine, but it's a little hard to take the afternoon off. I feel like I should be working, so much to do. But at the same time, as we know on this blog, if you're body hurts, it's telling you it needs to sit down, to rest, to phase out for a bit.

So phase out I shall, with only a modicum of guilt, which I will assuage with at least doing the dishes.

Heh.

No comments: