Friday, August 13, 2010

Whew!

Holy god.

I got a free month membership at the gym in Boystown, we're doing a little cross promotion, and man oh my god.

I've been going a bunch, it's fun to get out and go there instead of working out at home, although I think I prefer working out at home, but no matter..what I've really been enjoying are the classes.

So far I've done Zumba (fun, but barely broke a sweat, will try again) and yesterday I did yoga and that was TOUGH. Real tough, I had to stand on my head, do you know how hard that is really? Not easy and works your triceps like you wouldn't believe, my shoulders too...ow.

Today I did something called Fitflex, I went in there thinking I'm miss smartystrong, but oh my god. So hard. You spend 4 minutes working on a specific part. Not easy. 4 minutes of chest exercises is hard, 4 minutes of squats, biceps...my body was SHAKING. Shaking. And I was shaking when I got out of there too. I might still be shaking.

So fun though, to try different things and work so hard. Ow.

Things are good here, Air & Water shows, date nights, tours and writing and editing and all kinds of fun stuff.

We all know I'm just waiting for the next 17 days to pass right?

No comments: