Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Whew!

Wow. A pretty day like today just makes everything that much nicer doesn't it? Rawr!

The last day of March, it's a good day.

My poor little Macbook already has stains on it. Boo.

I'm going to a hip hop dance class tonight with my friend Erica. I am mostly doing that for the Moody's burger afterward!

V sucks, we're not watching it anymore.

John and I are going to start the P90X soon, but I think we're both afraid.

I'm taking myself on a date tomorrow, going to get my hair cut, go to the movies and watch Survivor. Eek.

The Boystown Tour is going to be wicked excellent.

I'm almost done with my very long book, Harlot's Ghost by Norman Mailer. When I'm done I'll start The Last of the Mohicans.

We're getting ready to pay off some debt. That feels nice.

That's all I can concentrate on today...

No comments: