What did you do in 2010 that you’d never done before?
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I didn't make resolutions last year, I made goals. I've accomplished about 80% of those goals and I think that's pretty good.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
A few different friends of mine did...yup.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
NO. No one did. Amazing right?
5. What places did you visit?
I went to Nevada for Burning Man and am soon on my way to India by way of Amsterdam.
6. What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010?
Some quiet time, 2010 has just been so busy with tours and writing and traveling, I would love a little time to myself.
7. What dates from 2010 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?The day we got out of debt, that was a big one. Also the day we bought our tickets to India. Also, my 4oth birthday, that was quite a party with that stripper and all.
8. What was the best thing you bought?
A new computer, I've always wanted a Mac.
9. Where did most of your money go?
Paying off debt, travel and books, books books books.
10. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
My first mainstream media interview, what a riot.
11. What song will always remind you of 2010?
Um...Never the Sinner by The Spin Doctors. (they make a BIG comeback)
12. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder? happier
b) thinner or fatter? same
c) richer or poorer? richer
13. Did you fall in love in 2008?
Yes, this year we got to celebrate each other, it was nice.
14. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I was 40 on my birthday this year. Since Burning Man was coming up we left it on the DL a little bit and just went and had a quiet dinner at HACKNEYS. Then John gave me a million dollars. So sweet.
15. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2010?
Urban traveler chic.
16. Who was the best new person you met?Oh this guy we met in Mumbai, he taught me all about love, life and happiness. Love that guy.
17. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2010.
I learned that I do have everything I need, that I can make my own life happen and get everything I need for the life I want. I am self-sustaining.
18. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
Hixx Rules (you guys don't know this song yet, not out yet, but it rocks)