Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Nanohero

Well, my procrastination got the better of me and on November 30, I still had 13,000 words left on my novel. Ugh. But see, that means I already had 37,000 words typed and I just, I couldn't leave it.

So I just sat and wrote yesterday, all day pretty much. It was hard and fun and weird and exhilirating.

I'll see about my story, it certainly turned into something I didn't mean for it to turn into, but maybe that's a fine thing. I remember not liking my last one much until I read through the whole thing. I need to take a few days before I read this one. My goodness. But I must be part writer to be able to pull off what I did yesterday, so, it feels good.

Once I do a quick edit and spell check I'll put it up here for those of you that are interested. It's much different than the last one, that's for sure.

Went to see The Road today. I have no idea what I think of it or thought of it. I wish I could remember the book better, but I just remember it being so fluid that one thing just meshed to the next. I can't figure out the ending and if that's the way it happened in the book, anyone know?

The best part was seeing the preview for Nine and seeing Daniel Day Lewis up there on the big screen again. Rawr to the nine people.

Also, Brothers looks pretty good. Im ready for that.

Tonight we put up our Christmas stuff and watch Prancer. Really what we want to do is watch Hoarders, but it's not up yet, so we'll settle for Christmas stuff and grilled cheese sandwiches, but we're not happy about it.

1 comment:

smussyolay said...

brothers looks SO intense. but i love all three principals, so i think i'm going to go see it. there are SO many movies i want to see and i am SO fucking broke. fuck!