Okay folks! It's Tuesday, it's ask the hixx!
There are burning questions no? Things you must ask? things you must know? Go ahead, ask away. Let's do this.
I also wanted to pay my respects to Muffy, who is going home today. Thank Goodness.
Things I learned from Muffy:
1. Remo is the best dog that has ever lived ever in the world ever.
2. Little teeth hurt too.
3. Cute does not trump dumb. Which is too bad for a lot of people.
4. If Muffy is choking on a chew, make sure John is home.
5. Good things sometimes come in small packages, sometimes, it's just a small package.
6. Not everyone can learn how to sit.
7. To each his own, there is a dog out there for everyone.
8. Happiness is returning a dog to the person that dog deserves to be with.
9. Remo is the bet dog that has ever lived ever in the world ever.
Now come on folks! Go ahead....ask.